Perfect to control residual solids by adding the standard 10" five micron post-sediment filters Can be added to either your deionizer or softener.
These cartridges are manufactured from a durable spun polypropylene cord and are available with nominal 5 micron rating. This unit is ideal for aggressive chemicals and general filtration requirements when depth filtration is required. Each cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped.
This filter is designed for the removal of dirt, rust, and sediment from water. Applications include: fine sediment removal of sand, silt, scale, unseen sludge, and rust particles is necessary.
Very inexpensive choice for application with your deionizer or softener to achieve post cartridge requirements in all applications including: Agricultural, Photographic, Residential, and many Industrial manufacturing processes.
Cartridges rated for temperatures up to 125 F. Cartridges are a polypropylene construction for excellent chemical resistance. No binders, additives, or lubricants to leach into the water. Maximum flow of 3-4 GPM max flow and 9 7/8" X 2 1/2" OD in size.
Features & Benefits:
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers, smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- No leachables or extractables to contaminate
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Cartridges are individually shrink wrapped
- Micron rating is molded into cartridge
- Available in wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Whole House Sediment Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Prefiltration
- Food and beverages
- Oil and gas
- Fine chemicals
- Metal finishing
- Pulp and paper